The Professional Football Players Syndicate of Bosnia and Herzegovina (PFPS B&H) was founded on 17th of January 2016.
Launcher of the idea to set up the Syndicate was Aldin Džidić, football player and sportsman.
OBJECTIVES AND ACTIVITIES OF PFPS B&H
- Realization and the right’s protection of employed football players in Bosnia and Herzegovina in employment relations, in relation to the clubs with which they have a professional contract;
- Providing preconditions for free syndicate activity;
- Providing legal assistance to members of the Syndicate from the Labor Law field,
- Assistance in providing legal advice in the field of employment;
- Initiate and participate in the preparation and proposal of laws and bylaws regulating sport in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Initiate and participate in the preparation and conclusion of a Collective Contract in the field of sport;
- Establishing cooperation with the other Syndicates in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Providing material assistance to the members of the Syndicate,
- Protection and promotion of professional, working, economic and social rights of football players engaged in a professional football;
- Improvement of the health and social protection system and the safety of football players;
- Organizing forums with an objective to democratization of sport, promotion of solidarity, promotion of equality (stop racism), promotion of nonviolence (stop violence), fight against discrimination, and encouragement of respect for moral and legal norms in football;
- Cooperation with international and domestic organizations performing the same or similar activities;
- Issuing publications in the area of the Syndicate activity, in accordance with the Law;
- Work on the organization of counseling and other forms of education of members of the Syndicate to familiarize members with all elements of court, arbitration and disciplinary proceedings in football.
Persons authorized to represent the Syndicate:
Vitomir Paškalj – President
Aldin Đidić – Vice President
Adi Adilović – President of the Assembly
The Professional Football Players Syndicate of Bosnia and Herzegovina is a member of the FIFPRO World Organization.
For more information about FIFPRO, visit www.fifpro.org.
The Professional Football Players Syndicate of Bosnia and Herzegovina was proclaimed for the best syndicate in Bosnia and Herzegovina in 2018.